Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 15 - Thursday, 10.07.10

I started apartment hunting today.  I'd been living at Laetitia's place since I got here, but now I'm looking to get even closer to the city.  I viewed 2 apartments today in the areas of Windsor and Ripponlea.

The Windsor apartment was a great location, but I would have an incredibly small room with 3 other bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and a kitchen.  It was mainly for backpackers staying short-term.  However, the location was awesome because it was directly on Chapel Street, above an Internet Cafe.  This street is renowned for showcasing the best in local and international designers as well presenting excellent dining and entertainment destinations. 

Chapel Street

The Ripponlea apartment was actually a house with 4 bedrooms, a backyard, huge kitchen, and lounge area.  Unfortunately, the location wasn't great and it was too from a train station. 

Hopefully I'll have better luck tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment